It's 5:55am on Wednesday. The faint alarm buzz woke me to the realization that I was cold! As I blinked my eyes open I noticed I was sleeping in fetal position and had managed to slide down almost to the middle of the bed. I guess I was trying to find a warm spot in bed all night. I quickly prepared for the morning exercise before giving in to grogginess.
It was my friend's (Beckie) birthday so I let her decide on the morning activity: a nice brisk walk to the river (I was glad because I so did not want to run). The cold crisp morning air finally woke me up once I opened the door. The still dark sky began to announce the sunrise to the east. It was a clear sky and we knew it was gonna be a beautiful sunny day (and it was). That day revealed the fall colors like no other day. I cant' wait to see fall in full bloom! =)
It's been almost three weeks since training started and I am enjoying it, especially the people I am surrounded by. I live in an apartment with three other girls in training. Eight in total are training this Fall. All of the future workers of God’s Kingdom are going to various parts of the world. They will be off to Uganda, Egypt, Ecuador, and the USA. It's beautiful to see God's heart for all people as it continues to unveil before me in these fellow workers. Thank you for praying for me, I feel it and it's evident everyday. Please continue to pray for us in training, the educators, the rest of the staff, our supporters (you all and the future ones), and the people we will work with in other countries. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment