During my time in the midwest (March 1-13) I got to see more of this beautiful oneness that we have in Christ. I visited in Illinois with family and got the opportunity to share with friends about what God is doing in the middl ea.st. I was tenderly ministered to as I saw how more brothers and sisters joined the army of people ready to support me. What encouragement! Thank you Jesus!
Then the Summit weekend at my organization’s headquarters just blew me away, I was overwhelmed. I was brought to tears as I saw and heard how churches were standing with my team, co-laboring, encouraging us, empowering us, refreshing us, praying for us, helping more people get involved, visiting my team... looking out for the interest of my teammates. I felt so loved by my Father through their commitment and dedication to the kingdom work in our country in the middl ea.st. God wants us in that land, God loves the people of that land so much!
Finally, my last part of my trip I was in Michigan. I got to spend time with my dear friends that are heading to Uganda in a few weeks. The fellowship was refreshing and encouraging. It was a time God used to teach me more on the joy he wants us to experience in our relationships within the body of Christ. A continual lesson on vulnerability and trust, He is so gracious.
Thank you for reading and for praying!
AND so far I’m at 53% of my monthly support! And 38% of the start up.
Have a great week!
Camping with my Michigander girls (sorry Murf, this was the only one w/all four of us!)

No comments:
Post a Comment